Sunday, April 24, 2011

Cadbury Cream Egg Cupcakes

 I know I saw this on a mommy blog somewhere. It's a great idea! SO I take no credit for it. Also, I took this opportunity to bring Tony in the kitchen with me! He had lots of fun.
 The first step is to put the cupcake papers in, this is very important. :0)

 Make a chocolate cake mix according to package directions. Fill the paper cups a little less than 1/3 of the way, add the cream egg and put a little more on top. You may have left overs and can make more cupcakes or a little cake for fun or cake for cake pops...have fun! Bake according to package directions. It's tricky to check if they are done because of the middles of the eggs.
 Cool on wire racks and frost with your favorite icing/frosting or leave them plain. They are great by them selves and are easy to pack in lunches for a sweet surprise! I made a basic chocolate buttercream for Easter.
Makes: 24-30 cupcakes (depending on how many Cadbury Eggs you get!)
From: A mommy blog, sorry I can't remember where. But thank you for the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment