Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Chicken Parmesan

This is a fun favorite that I learned from my good friend Alicia who I love dearly! She would just whip it up like it was nothing! I miss her cooking, she is a fantastic cook!

Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
Italian Breadcrumbs (if you don't have any, I make some with a little garlic, oregano & onion powder)
Parsley (if you have fresh it's nice if not flakes work)
Olive Oil
Egg
Milk
Parmesan Cheese
Mozzarella Cheese

Preheat oven to 350.
Simple, split the chicken breasts, put between plastic wrap and pound the heck out of them, watching Rachel Ray the other day she said to use the bottom of a skillet, it helps for overall equal pounding
I LOVE my Pampered Chef coating trays!! Mix the egg with the milk and put in one. Mix the breadcrumbs, parsley and grated Parmesan cheese in another. Put some olive oil in an oven proof skillet and heat. Dip in the wet mixture, and press in the dry mixture. Put in a hot skillet, cook one both sides for 3 minutes each. It will be nice and crispy brown, top with cheese and put into a hot oven for 10 minutes. Serve over or with spaghetti and marinara sauce.

Makes 6 servings
From: Alicia Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment