Monday, June 27, 2011

Mom! What's for Lunch Monday! Hot Pockets

 It seems that every kid can sing the jingle...I can! But, somehow when they are 'homemade' they are so much better. I tend to use what ever I have on hand. Another one of my favorite cooking, cook once serve as many times as you can!

1 can Grands Biscuits
Fillings: meats, cheeses, veggies, what ever you have on hand. (today it was: steak, oven potatoes, cheddar, zucchini and squash)

Start by pressing the biscuits as flat as you can. Mix   your filling together and place a heaping spoonful or
two on one side. Fold over and press to seal. Place on a baking stone and bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. For little ones I cut them in half to let the steam escape, they will be very HOT!


Makes: 6 Hot Pockets
From: Poff's Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment