Saturday, October 13, 2012

Momma's Apple Dumplins

My mother has all these amazing little tricks in the kitchen. She used to make these when I was younger and re-introduced them to Brent & I just after Philip was born. I found them once again while cruising thru Pinterest. They are super simple and will be sure to please everyone young and old.

2 Granny Smith Apples (cored & quartered)
Crescent Rolls
1 Stick Butter
Cinnamon & Sugar
1 Can Mountain Dew

Preheat oven to 350F.Take each piece of apple and roll it up in a crescent roll. Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl and add in 1/2 sugar and cinnamon, I just eye ball it, if you like a lot put in a lot. Place the rolled apples in a baking dish. Pour the butter/sugar mixture over the rolls and pour the can of Mountain Dew over the top. Bake for 30-40 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream!!

Makes 8 servings
From: Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment